This is important.
Did you know we have an entire network of support outside of our 3d matrix? And the best part is, it’s not limited by the systems and hoops we have to jump through to get seen or connected in the 3d world. Access is not based on “worthiness.”
The Astral Network is used by everyone, but not many know how to use it consciously, purposefully, or with discernment (which is pretty unfortunate, because it’s a powerful tool that can be used to make our lives a whole lot easier). The problem is, when we unconsciously use it, it can make our lives a whole lot worse.
Empaths, you know those “unseen” realms you tune into? The world of the subconscious mind? Remember the whole “we only consciously use 10% of our minds” speech? Well, it’s true! But what if you could use your empathic gifts to tap into the other 90% of your abilities?
Empaths, intuitives, healers, and extra-sensories are all vital technology in this intricate web of multidimensional creation. When we tune our abilities into CO-CREATING heaven on earth, we strengthen the signal of this “web” and create more energetic access to it.
As each of us individually use our gifts to channel Heaven on Earth within our own electromagnetic field, we create a powerful bandwidth that opens up the gates (portals) for multidimensional assistance/healing (kinda like the “new” Internet, but rather than limiting our connection to the “world wide web,” we expand our signal out into the Multiverse). This is the next level “online business” (I also call this “Astral Networking”).
Think of connecting and co-creating with other aspects of life across worlds and dimensions. Anything that ever was or has been created exists and is available to us via this “network” and what we can do with it is unlimited.
This network of intuitives, empaths, psychics, and healers, is state-of-the-art technology and as we transcend the superstitious Dark Ages, we can finally understand how our power truly works in relationship to our co-created reality.
Yes. Our gifts can be used in service of Lack or Abundance, but we must know how our gifts and abilities are used in the Astrals and that we have a choice in the matter (if you don’t use your gifts, you lose them).
This realm has more power than we think.
Here’s an excerpt of a full LIVE I shared in my private VIP Facebook group on the subject. Because this info is so important, I wanted to share it with everyone.
If you’re interested in going deeper, the FREE LIVE WORKSHOP called “How to Use the Astral Network to Program Abundance into Your Reality.”
This workshop will be hosted in a private Facebook group on Saturday, November 17th from 11 am – 12 pm MST.
If you can’t make the LIVEs real-time, the info will be available in the group indefinitely (and you can pre-submit any questions you have — I’ll address them LIVE).
Sign up below:
How to Use the Astral Network to Program Abundance into Your Reality FREE WORKSHOP